感動的一天
級訓輔其中一項工作,是舉行周會。
這已經是本年最後一次周會,想了又想,於是決定以「我的成長」作為周會主題。
還邀請了校長分享他的成長經歷。
校長的坦誠,令我幾次濕了眼角,尤其對這一段特別深刻:
「讀了8年小學,其中三、五年級留班
個人生活雜費靠星期六、日拾荒為生
其後六年級發奮考獲第三名,考上中學
14歲至19歲靠兼職賺取生活費及學費
曾從事工廠工人、跟車送貨、小販及餐廳雜工......」
周會過後,同事和學生的反應,再次令我濕了眼角......
xxx寫著...
日期 : 2010-03-25 15:15:12
Dear all, especially Kwan Yee and Mr Ng,
It was such a good time this morning listening to your sharing. What the principal had passed through even we teachers cannot imagine. The shaings and the video clip will be a very big talking point for us class teachers with the kids. I just feel like they need more 'soft' sharing like this to see and appreciate how people around them care for them, and how blessed they are to have what they're having now.
I just viewed the video again. It was still very touching. And it was a reminder to me how lovely the kids actually are (though some of them did give us hard time at times)!
Thanks again. And one more little point: my class was really impressed by the fact that the cutie little notebooks were bought by Ms Ko, and they kept saying it's hard to imagine... ^^
Regards,
xxx
PS It would be great if th video can be placed in the school website so that the students can view it again, and their family can know what kind of school life they are having.
--------------------------
日期 : 2010-03-25 17:26 (37 分鐘以前)
Totally agree with xxx. I myself also enjoyed today's assembly. It is what meant by Value Education! We really need to do more similar meaningful sharing to touch our students. I don't think even their parents will share so much with their kids.
I am sure the students learn something from today's sharing and hope it can 'linger' for a longer time in their minds!
xxx
P.S. Gun, keep working though I know it is tiring!
收到同事的電郵,我很感動,真的。
沒有留言:
發佈留言